[Gluster-users] high memory usage of mount

Tamas Papp tompos at martos.bme.hu
Tue Aug 5 14:00:55 UTC 2014

Just an update, the settings below did not help for me.

Current settings:

Volume Name: w-vol
Type: Distribute
Volume ID: 89e31546-cc2e-4a27-a448-17befda04726
Number of Bricks: 5
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: gl0:/mnt/brick1/export
Brick2: gl1:/mnt/brick1/export
Brick3: gl2:/mnt/brick1/export
Brick4: gl3:/mnt/brick1/export
Brick5: gl4:/mnt/brick1/export
Options Reconfigured:
nfs.mount-udp: on
nfs.addr-namelookup: off
nfs.ports-insecure: on
nfs.port: 2049
cluster.stripe-coalesce: on
nfs.disable: off
performance.flush-behind: on
performance.io-thread-count: 64
performance.quick-read: off
performance.stat-prefetch: on
performance.io-cache: off
performance.write-behind: on
performance.read-ahead: on
performance.write-behind-window-size: 4MB
performance.cache-refresh-timeout: 1
performance.cache-size: 4GB
network.frame-timeout: 60
performance.cache-max-file-size: 1GB