[Gluster-users] [ovirt-users] gluster split-brain on vm images volume

Milos Kozak milos.kozak at lejmr.com
Mon Aug 4 15:01:01 UTC 2014

Let me contribute to the upgrade process. In my case I ended up with the
same problem, but in my case it was on testing setup. In that case the
problem was caused by automatic night upgrade, which I have turned on on
my Centos servers. Everytime you release new RPMs my servers
automatically upgrade - with minor version it is not problem usually,
but major one..

So I would like to suggest to make directory hierarchy according to
version .. To provide folders 3.4 / 3.5 / 3.6 / Latest in your
repository as other projects do.

This wont resolve this kind of issue, but when you are releasing 3.6 my
servers are not going to upgrade automatically in the middle of the night.

Thanks MIlos