[Gluster-users] How to see gluster in a picture

Juan José Pavlik Salles jjpavlik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 03:01:37 UTC 2014

It's just a constant string, I was about to use CODE but it was too long,
so I chopped the E haha. Now that I think about it, maybe I should just
leave the number and chop COD completely. I needed something to identify
replicated bricks, at first I thought of using lines connecting the bricks,
but then I imagined a massive amount of lines going from nodes to nodes and
said... ok, lets keep it simple now.

By the way, I've registered my self in Gluster Forge, so as soon as I've
got enough time I'll put the project there.