[Gluster-users] GlusterFS fine-tuning parameters.

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 04:41:49 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-09-29 at 04:38 +0000, Bobby Jacob wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone advise on the various fine-tuning parameters for GlusterFS 3.3.2. Is there any document or link which I can refer for the same ?
There isn't really one. Generally the defaults are recommended, but
maybe things have changed and I didn't get the memo.

If you were looking to know about the individual parameters are and
experiment a bit, here is a list:
https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster/blob/master/manifests/volume/property/data.pp

HTH,
James