[Gluster-users] .gluster folder full of dangling symlinks

Jocelyn Hotte jocelyn.hotte at ubisoft.com
Fri Sep 27 17:22:41 UTC 2013

Also, you mention a changelog, is there anywhere I can view the changelog?

I’ve stumbled upon the issue because I was trying to do a rebalance of my data, and it didn’t seem to work (it scanned 262 files when I have over millions of files). In the rebalance logs, I’ve seen things like these:
[2013-09-27 14:10:22.189899] E [dht-rebalance.c:1336:gf_defrag_fix_layout] 0-gv0-dht: /data/tst/00 gfid not present

That’s what made me think about missing symlinks