[Gluster-users] files on bricks but not on client

Brian Cipriano bcipriano at zerovfx.com
Wed Sep 25 18:55:06 UTC 2013

Is there anything I can do to repair this once it happens? Renaming the
bad directory and recopying those files onto the volume seems to do it,
but is not ideal of course.

What's the 3.3 -> 3.4 upgrade path like? Is it possible to upgrade one
machine at a time or will I need to set up an entire new volume and
transfer my data?

- brian