[Gluster-users] Problem wit glusterfs-server 3.4

Sun Sep 22 22:42:26 UTC 2013

Hi at all!

i'm trying to use glusterfs for the first time and have the following problem:
I want to have two nodes.
On node1 I have a raid1-sytem running in /raid/storage
Both nodes see the other and now I try to create a volume.
While I create the first volume on a fresh system (node1) for the first time, gluster said:
volume create: glustervolume: failed: /raid/storage/ or a prefix of it is already part of a volume
How can it be? It is possible, that the mdadm-raid1-sytem is the reason?

Regards,
Tito