[Gluster-users] NIC bonding with glusterfs

Heggland, Christian Christian.Heggland at nov.com
Thu Sep 19 11:00:55 UTC 2013

Have a look here:

http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/BondingInterfaces
or
http://www.tokiwinter.com/configuring-interface-bonding-on-centosrheloel-6-x/

Should put you on the right track :)

Christian Heggland
Systems Administrator
National Oilwell Varco
Korsvikfjorden Industriomrade
N-4639 KRISTIANSAND S
Phone: +4738192000
Direct:  +4738048514
Cell: +4748235475
www.nov.com<http://www.nov.com>

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.