[Gluster-users] remove-brick question

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 03:10:50 UTC 2013

On 09/19/2013 02:04 AM, james.bellinger at icecube.wisc.edu wrote:
> Thanks for your replies.
>
> My first question is:  can I safely issue a "commit" when the volume does
> not seem to have drained?
Hi James,
You should be okay in issuing a commit to update the volume information
since the rebalance status command show completed (albeit with failures
for some files). Even if the volume information does get messed up in
the process, it would at least not affect the data that is present in
the back end bricks.

Thanks,
Ravi