[Gluster-users] Gluster native client configuration

Kal Black kaloblak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 16:08:29 UTC 2013

Hi All,

To start with, I am using gluster 3.4.0 (official packages from the gluster
site) on a centos 6.4 machines.  Reading some docs, it appears that one can
(and it is advisable) set  some configuration parameters, like enabling and
set a value for  performance.cache-size translator, on the native client
side. In the same time, I can't find any configuration files on the client.
My question is how can do configuration tuning on the client side.

Regards,
Kal