[Gluster-users] AWS backups of gluster vols

Lysa Milch Lysa.Milch at blackboard.com
Thu Oct 31 18:40:27 UTC 2013

Good Afternoon,

Can someone point  me to some documentation on best practices for backing up bluster volumes created from EBS storage in AWS?  We'd be looking to recover the entire volume from a catastrophic failure, to a single point in time.

Thanks!

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email in error.