[Gluster-users] distributed storage and computing

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:34:24 UTC 2013

Since this is sort of an open ended question, I'm top posting with a
general suggestion.

You need to take 15 minutes or a day, to _try it out_. It's pretty
easy to do manually, or if you want, take a few vm's and try
puppet-gluster. It should let you build a gluster pool very quickly.

https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster
or mirrored also at:
https://forge.gluster.org/puppet-gluster

Come back with more questions after that :)

James