[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Install Link ubuntu 12.04

Brian bsilverwood at viddler.com
Wed Oct 23 14:56:44 UTC 2013

THe Ubuntu Server package already has the client bundled in it (like a
one-stop shop).

You will need to install the client package on each server that wishes
to access the gluster servers.

So: the servers only need the server package. and the clients only need
the client package.

Brian Silverwood
Systems Administrator
Viddler | Viddler.com <http://www.viddler.com> | 215-962-5829