[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Install Link ubuntu 12.04

Brian bsilverwood at viddler.com
Wed Oct 23 14:19:33 UTC 2013

Here are my step-by-step notes for installing the packages in 12.04 LTS

     add-apt-repository ppa:semiosis/ubuntu-glusterfs-3.3
     apt-get update
     apt-get install glusterfs-server attr chkconfig
     gluster --version              # Should report at 3.3.2

Brian Silverwood
Systems Administrator
Viddler | Viddler.com <http://www.viddler.com> | 215-962-5829
Subscribe to the Viddler blog <http://blog.viddler.com>