[Gluster-users] New to GlusterFS

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Wed Oct 23 08:56:45 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

By the way, when I issue service glusterd stop and service glusterfsd
stop, there are still gluster* processes running on the machine, even
after a minute.
Is that a normal behavior, should I kill them directly, should I just
wait for them to die peacefully, or is it safe to shutdown the machine
at this moment ?

Thanks !