[Gluster-users] New to GlusterFS

Bobby Jacob bobby.jacob at alshaya.com
Wed Oct 23 04:45:21 UTC 2013

Joe,

You mentioned "If you shut down a server through the normal kill process":

What do you mean by normal kill process. Is it just shutdown the server for maintanence after going a "service glusterd stop" and "service glusterfsd stop".

Thanks & Regards,
Bobby Jacob
P SAVE TREES. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.