[Gluster-users] Tuning for Home Directories

Joel Young jdy at cryregarder.com
Fri Oct 11 14:33:23 UTC 2013

Re home directory tuning...

Any suggestions?  We are still getting extraordinary slowness in using
gluster for home directories.  SVN checkouts to the volume are very
slow, configure scripts are very slow.

The cluster hardware is overspecced.  Each of the four nodes are
connected via 10GB ethernet, have 24-64 cores, and from 128GB to
512GB.

Thanks!