[Gluster-users] (no subject)

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:36:22 UTC 2013

Ah yes thanks James..!  Forgot about this - haven't adopted it yet because I still don't know puppet to well.. but the two node vagrant recipe on the forge is more for beginners who don't know what config they want - but just want to play with an operational multi node gluster stack.  Similar to people wanting to download an ISO.

So, I guess someday lets join forces and put a vagrant recipe to use puppet to create a Virtual fedora cluster on the fly.  That will take the best of both worlds: vagrant for setting up machines and puppet for transparently configuring them.