[Gluster-users] Performance

Maik Kulbe info at linux-web-development.de
Tue Oct 1 10:21:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

On http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Translators/performance/io-cache I found the following:

> volume io-cache
>   type performance/io-cache
>   option cache-size 64MB             # default is 32MB
>   option priority *.h:3,*.html:2,*:1 # default is '*:0'
>   option cache-timeout 2             # default is 1 second
>   subvolumes <x>
> end-volume

It includes a "priority" setting for the cache translator, which would be incredibly useful for my setup. Is there any way to set this in Gluster 3.4? I've looked through the docs but couldn't find anything useful pointing in this direction. Is this option available through the Gluster cli or was this removed?

Thanks in advance,
Maik