[Gluster-users] Sync data
spandura at redhat.com
Fri Nov 22 12:17:40 UTC 2013
Following are the steps to be followed to sync data from node1 to node2
assuming node1 has the data.
1. gluster peer probe node1
2. gluster volume create gv0 replica 2 node1:/data node2:/data
3. gluster volume start gv0
4. gluster volume set gv0 cluster.read-subvolume gv0-client-0
5. Create a fuse mount from the client node to the volume : mount -t
glusterfs node1:/gv0 /mnt/gv0
6. From client node : cd /mnt/gv0 ; find . | xargs stat
This should self-heal all your data from node1 to node2.
Once the self-heal is complete reset the "cluster.read-subvolume" volume
7. gluster volume reset gv0 cluster.read-subvolume
8. Unmount the mount point and remount for using it again.
On 11/21/2013 08:51 PM, Raphael Rabelo wrote:
> I guys!
> i have 2 servers in replicate mode, the node 1 has all data, and the
> cluster 2 is empty.
> I created a volume (gv0) and start it.
> Now, how can I synchronize all files on the node 1 by the node 2 ?
> Steps that I followed:
> gluster peer probe node1
> gluster volume create gv0 replica 2 node1:/data node2:/data
> gluster volume gvo start
> Gluster-users mailing list
> Gluster-users at gluster.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users