[Gluster-users] recovery from sudden shutdown

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:08:08 UTC 2013

Hi Marcus,

Yes, I can suggest to the customer to buy UPS.

But still the question is, if I'm able to properly shutdown the cluster,
how do I properly start the cluster again?

Have to start from the first node, than probe other nodes, or I can just
boot up all machines at the same time, and the cluster will re-assembled
themselves?

Thanks.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Marcus Bointon
<marcus at synchromedia.co.uk>wrote:

> On 21 Nov 2013, at 10:42, Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan <sharuzzaman at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I would like to implement Gluster system for my customer, but this
> customer have one big issue.
>
> The power supply to their office is not stable. It has happens many times,
> that the power will be disrupted without warning.
>

> Get them to buy a UPS?
>
> Marcus

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan