[Gluster-users] Can I setup multiple volume from single GlusterFS pool?

Xiao Bin XB Zhang xbinzh at cn.ibm.com
Tue Nov 19 04:07:05 UTC 2013

thanks James, however when I check gluster volume create command,

I didn't find any command line options that let me specify how much volumes
I can use,

so if I have 6 nodes, each have a raw disk, and if I want to create 2
volumes,

I can either use 4 nodes to create gluster pool, then create the volume,
and use another 2 nodes to create gluster pool, then create another volume,

Is any way that I can create 2 volumes by using all my 6 nodes?

Can you help give me command or point me some where the link that I can
study?

Thanks!

Xiaobin Zhang(张小斌)
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing
E-mail: xbinzh at cn.ibm.com
Mobile : 86-13910156791
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
         No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China
100193