[Gluster-users] setting up a dedicated NIC for replication

COCHE Sébastien SCOCHE at sigma.fr
Tue Nov 5 09:12:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I evaluate Glusterfs for storing virtual machines (KVM).

I am looking for how configuring a dedicated network (vlan) for Gluster's replication.

Because the configuration is based on only one DNS name, I don't know how to configure Gluster's nodes in order to:

-              Use production network, for hypervisors communications

-              Use replicated/heartbeat network, for gluster's nodes communications

Can you help me ?

Best regards

Sébastien Coché