[Gluster-users] Add brick to gluster 3.0.2

Lysa Milch Lysa.Milch at blackboard.com
Sun Nov 3 21:17:49 UTC 2013

My ultimate goal is to move this installation over to a distributed replicate on at least version 3.2. The problem that I'm running into is the lack of process surrounding this.

There's one upgrade doc that details the process, but I'm not  100% on what happens to the data if the upgrade fails or what precautions I can take in aws to mitigate the risks.

I attempted to create a new volume and rsync the data over, but the application is sensitive to change and started throwing errors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone