[Gluster-users] GlusterFS performance

Явор Маринов ymarinov at neterra.net
Thu May 23 13:57:01 UTC 2013

I'm starting a copy of 1Gb file ->

cp /root/zerofile /mnt

where /mnt is the directory on the client, which is used to mount the
glusterfs. Then on the node where the files supposed to be copied i just
start "iptraf" and following the speed changes. While there isn't any
copy - packet transfer is about ~100-150kb/s. Once the copy process is
started the speed jumps to 600-700kb/sec, then drops to ~500kb/s

---
Find out about our new Cloud service - Cloudware.bg
<http://cloudware.bg/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=newwebsite>
Access anywhere. Manage it yourself. Pay as you go.
*Yavor Marinov*
System Administrator

Neterra Ltd.
Telephone: +359 2 975 16 16