[Gluster-users] Testing VM Storage with Fedora 19

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Mon May 13 18:13:12 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I noticed that Fedora 19 has Gluster 3.4.0 beta 1 and I was wanting to
test out the new vm storage stuff included with this release. However
when trying to create the image with qemu-img create I get an unknown
protocal error. I have both glusterfs-server and glusterfs-devel as
well as qemu-img-1.4.1 installed from the updates-testing repo. Does
anybody know how to test this feature out with Fedora 19 or what I am
doing wrong?

Thanks,
--
 _