[Gluster-users] NoSQL tools that run on Gluster

Greg Kleiman gkleiman at redhat.com
Wed May 1 20:08:10 UTC 2013

I agree with Jeff that there are overlaps between NoSQL and gluster, but there are customers using NoSQL as a metadata store to front end gluster as an object store using the native client. Jeff's suggestion of using libgfapi or special translators can add even more features and performance.
Thanks,
Greg