[Gluster-users] Slow read performance

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Mon Mar 11 22:24:13 UTC 2013

I apologize. I normally tend to try to be much more eloquent with my
debates.

I woke up this morning to learn that the CentOS 6.4 rollout broke all my
end-user stations (yes, I have to do automatic updates. I just don't
have time to review every package and do everything else I need to do
all by my self). Put 200 employees without computers on my shoulders and
I tend to stress a little until it's resolved.

I took a pot shot and it was uncalled for.

Please forgive me.