[Gluster-users] Outside NFS Exports

Tony Saenz tony at filmsolutions.com
Thu Mar 7 19:14:10 UTC 2013

Ok, I did that and got the standalone running but when I try to mount the gluster volume via NFS it hangs

[root at fpsmysql ~]# mount -t nfs -vvv fpsgluster2.filmpsi.com:/mnt/TeraVault /mnt/TeraVault
mount: fstab path: "/etc/fstab"
mount: mtab path:  "/etc/mtab"
mount: lock path:  "/etc/mtab~"
mount: temp path:  "/etc/mtab.tmp"
mount: UID:        0
mount: eUID:       0
mount: spec:  "fpsgluster2.filmpsi.com:/mnt/TeraVault"
mount: node:  "/mnt/TeraVault"
mount: types: "nfs"
mount: opts:  "(null)"
mount: external mount: argv[0] = "/sbin/mount.nfs"
mount: external mount: argv[1] = "fpsgluster2.filmpsi.com:/mnt/TeraVault"
mount: external mount: argv[2] = "/mnt/TeraVault"
mount: external mount: argv[3] = "-v"
mount: external mount: argv[4] = "-o"
mount: external mount: argv[5] = "rw"
mount.nfs: timeout set for Thu Mar  7 11:10:16 2013
mount.nfs: trying text-based options 'vers=4,addr=10.0.1.234,clientaddr=10.0.1.65'

Any ideas?