[Gluster-users] Disappointing documentation?

Todd Stansell todd at stansell.org
Wed Mar 6 08:30:21 UTC 2013

> I don't suppose you tried the IRC channel? There's usually someone there
> that is willing to walk people through just about anything.

Speaking of IRC, the archives are interesting to look through, but they seem
to no longer be getting archived as of some time in January:

    http://www.gluster.org/interact/chat-archives/

It would be great if these archives included date stamps (at least the day) so
you could see which part of the month these comments were made.

Todd