[Gluster-users] Problems with PHP and relative paths

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 22:07:58 UTC 2013

Hi All
The problem I am facing is that while using gluster for a web cluster
"mounts are full path and the html directory of /var/www/html is gluster
mount" php does not recognize relatvie paths for folders inside a glusterfs
mount but recognizes the files easily outside of the glusterfs mount.
I did go through docu but nothing related emerged. I did see a few older
bug reports related, but those seem resolved. Any input please ?  PHP
simply says file not found, if I do use the full path it does not throw any
errors.

Regards