[Gluster-users] puppet-lsi for hardware RAID

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 22:22:23 UTC 2013

For whoever is interested, I've published a short puppet module that
might be useful for anyone using LSI hardware RAID, particularly with
gluster, but it doesn't depend on it. Ingard gets to be testuser#2. [1]

I wrote a short article about this here:

https://ttboj.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/puppet-lsi-hardware-raid-module/

and the code is available here:

https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-lsi

I haven't tested this in a little while, but it should work. Feel free
to send patches or hardware. Maybe it will be useful for someone.
Primarily this adds monitoring of your RAID, and helps install all the
LSI stuff.

Cheers,
James

[1] If we don't hear from him in a while, I guess it all went wrong :P