[Gluster-users] Gluster KVM scripts

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 19:40:13 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Jay Vyas <jayunit100 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi james: I didnt know were behind this :)  I saw it the other day ..
>
> I guess i better play some with https://forge.gluster.org/puppet-gluster  to
> see whats available and maybe ill post directly here or leave feedback on
> glusterforge

Cool. Short disclaimer: I don't have any test hardware at the moment,
so it's possible you might experience some problems. (I've written a
bit of untested code :P) Feel free to email me if you need help
getting it going, or if you want to add code for a more specific
gluster deployment script.

In other news, if someone has vm hosting or hardware to donate, when I
have time, I'm happy to keep hacking/testing puppet-gluster.