[Gluster-users] Gluster KVM scripts

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 19:10:25 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Jay Vyas <jayunit100 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi gluster !
>
> Should an automated  KVM  gluster deployment creation script be included in
> the gluster source code, so that people can easily test and build gluster
> issues in a transparent and reproducible manner?
I think so. I think this is a great tool to have. This is one reason I
wrote puppet-gluster
https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster

In some cases, it does more of the automation than some would want in
a live deployment.
It can even partition drives.
Of course you can choose which parts to use or not, but when I was
doing a lot of repeated testing of different cluster types, I used
this.

Cheers,
James