[Gluster-users] monitoring gluster replication status

Sejal1 S sejal1.s at tcs.com
Wed Jul 31 07:05:05 UTC 2013

Even I have similar requirement in my setup.

Please suggest us the correct way to ensure the replication

.Sejal

From:
Matthew Sacks <msacksdandb at gmail.com>
To:
gluster-users at gluster.org
Date:
31-07-2013 03:21
Subject:
[Gluster-users] monitoring gluster replication status
Sent by:
gluster-users-bounces at gluster.org

Hello,
>From what I've seen there is no way I can monitor cluster status via munin
or any other method for that matter.

How can I ensure replication is working properly?

Thanks in advance,
Gluster-users mailing list
Gluster-users at gluster.org

and any attachments. Thank you