[Gluster-users] [FEEDBACK] Governance of GlusterFS project

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Mon Jul 29 21:17:52 UTC 2013

As one of the guys supporting this software, I agree that I would like
bugfix releases to happen more. Critical and security bugs should
trigger an immediate test release. Other bug fixes should go out on a
reasonable schedule (monthly?). The relatively new CI testing should
make this a lot more feasible.

If there weren't hundreds of bugs to examine between releases, I would
happily participate in the evaluation process.