[Gluster-users] Locate VOLUME CONFIGURATION FILE.

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Sun Jul 7 19:21:05 UTC 2013

On 07/07/2013, at 8:47 AM, Bobby Jacob wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I Understand that the glusterFS clients are actually mounting the volume configuration file. Where can we locate the configuration file of each volume. ?????

Which operating system are the clients using? :)

For RHEL/CentOS/Fedora, the client volume configuration files (.vol)
are found under /var/lib/glusterd/vols/[volume name]/.

You'll notice a few .vol files around serving different purposes.

You're probably after the one name [volume name]-fuse.vol.

Hopefully that helps. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Thanks & Regards,
> Bobby Jacob
> P SAVE TREES. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat

twitter.com/realjustinclift