[Gluster-users] Recommended filesystem for GlusterFS bricks.

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Thu Jul 4 06:47:36 UTC 2013

On 03/07/2013, at 4:31 PM, Kaleb KEITHLEY wrote:
<snip>
> No, but I wouldn't worry about it. The latest results from our performance engineering team show that the default values are generally the best choice.
>
> OTOH, you should mount with inode64 mount option.

Interesting.  It's probably worth us creating an FAQ entry somewhere on the wiki,
recommending good sets of mount options to suit various scenarios.

I can write that up.  Just need to know what to put in it.

For "inode64", when should people use it?  "always"? :D

Do you have a general set of favourite options you use, that I can start with?

+ Justin

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat

twitter.com/realjustinclift