[Gluster-users] "Server and Client lk-version numbers are not same"

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Thu Jan 24 05:30:46 UTC 2013

Please note the letter that precedes that message. That shows the level of the message. It tells you that the lock version numbers (which I read as serial numbers) don't match, so the fd is reestablished to bring them back into sync. It's informational and normal.

You only, really, need to be concerned with "E" (error) and "C" (critical).