[Gluster-users] [OFF] Re: Meta

Papp Tamas tompos at martos.bme.hu
Mon Jan 21 12:35:53 UTC 2013

On 01/21/2013 01:23 PM, Jeff Darcy wrote:

I think this conversation is already way offtopic:)

> Just to be clear, it was the "based on FUD" part that raised my ire, not the "recommended an
> alternative" part.  I'm pretty sure I've recommended Ceph myself on this list, where I've felt it

Well, actually is there a comparison between the two system? Pro/cons, using scenarios, stability,
real use cases...etc?

To be more ontopic.
Are there situations, where glusterfs is definitely not recommended? Will be there changes in the
future?

Thanks,
tamas