[Gluster-users] Targeted fix-layout?

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 17:56:48 UTC 2013

On 01/16/2013 09:56 AM, Dan Bretherton wrote:
> Should the xattr name be trusted.distribute.fix.layout by the way? When
> I try with distribute.fix.layout I get the error "Operation not supported".

I just re-examined and re-ran the code, and distribute.fix.layout does
seem to be correct.  You're doing this on the client side, right?  The
other thing to check would be versions, since I hardly ever run a
version that's more than a day old and that often means I'm using
features that haven't made it into a release yet.  I think that one has
been there for a while, though.