[Gluster-users] backing up the data in the gluster file system

Jonathan Horne jhorne at skopos.us
Tue Jan 15 19:53:12 UTC 2013

Should I be backing up the actual gluster servers at the brick level, or should I back up the data at the client glusterfs mounted client?

Thanks,
Jonathan

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind SKOPOS to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.