[Gluster-users] Kernal implementation FUD yet again (was Re: IO performance cut down when VM on Gluster)

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Mon Jan 14 15:31:53 UTC 2013

We will bring this up at the next board meeting and vote on it. John Mark will reply with the date of that next meeting.

Until that time, this topic is dead.

DO post new topics to offer POSITIVE suggestions as to how it could be implemented, offer to contribute to that end, and provide proof of concepts.

DO NOT hijack another support thread. If you do so you will be banned.