[Gluster-users] self-heal failed

Liang Ma ma.satops at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:12:45 UTC 2013

Thank you Daniel for you more comments.

Now I can remove the damaged zfs brick after rebooting the system. But then
what can I do to rejoin a new brick? I can't run gluster volume
replace-brick because the old brick is gone. I can't even remove the old
brick because the gluster's replicate count is 2. So what is the right
procedure to replace a failed brick for replicate gluster volume?

Liang