[Gluster-users] parity translator?

Xavier Hernandez xhernandez at datalab.es
Tue Feb 19 17:04:28 UTC 2013

Hi Ruben,

we are working on something like that, but it is not ready for
production environments yet. Some stability and performance improvements
must be done. We have recently published an initial alpha version on
GitHub (https://github.com/datalab-bcn). However it is basically
intended for developer testing until it matures.

If you want/can test it we will be very happy to have some feedback and
improve it.

Xavi

Al 18/02/13 22:51, En/na ruben malchow ha escrit: