[Gluster-users] Does fuse mount report IO Wait?

Kushnir, Michael (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] michael.kushnir at nih.gov
Wed Feb 6 16:58:14 UTC 2013

Anyone?

Thanks,
Michael

From: Kushnir, Michael (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 12:14 PM
To: gluster-users at gluster.org
Subject: [Gluster-users] Does fuse mount report IO Wait?

Hi All,

I have a couple small compute clusters set up as clients to GlusterFS volumes mounted over fuse. My GlusterFS servers are separate and independent of these compute clusters.

Are the IO Wait figures that I see in top on the GlusterFS clients accurate and inclusive of the GlusterFS, or should I be looking somewhere else to check for client side IO bottlenecks relating to GlusterFS fuse mounts?

Thanks,
Michael