[Gluster-users] Interesting post about glusterfs setup

Kaleb Keithley kkeithle at redhat.com
Sun Apr 14 18:36:07 UTC 2013

> From: "Jon Tegner" <tegner at renget.se>
> On 04/06/2013 11:50 AM, Daniel Mons wrote:
> > On 5 April 2013 14:23,  <tegner at renget.se> wrote:
> However, seen some information that rdma is not
> supported on 3.3.x. Would it be waste of effort to upgrade to infiniband
> in this scenario?

Unsupported, in this case, means that RDMA did not get enough testing during the QA cycle. If we don't test it, then it's unsupported.

But the functionality is still in the code and generally speaking it works. There are people using it.

N.B. there is a bug in 3.3.1 that some people are hitting. It's fixed in 3.3.2 and 3.4.0, and if you're using my fedorapeople.org yum repo for Fedora or EPEL I'll be releasing an update in a couple days that will fix it in my 3.3.1 rpms.

--

Kaleb