[Gluster-users] Glusterfs gives up with endpoint not connected

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Apr 10 05:55:49 UTC 2013

So what I did to make it more secure without my vols being "endpoint not
connected" is to run rsync not on my mounted vols but directly on my
glusterfs/export and the underlying directories. This seems to be more
stable. The only thing I
must have a look at, that none of my scripts write to glusterfs/export .
In any case there is an urgent need to get this feature "snapshot".

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24