[Gluster-users] Interesting post about glusterfs setup

tegner at renget.se tegner at renget.se
Fri Apr 5 04:23:30 UTC 2013

Nice read indeed! Question regarding raid. In an hpc-environment we use gluster on raid10 as a primary file system, and on raid6 on the back up one. Didn't test, but went for raid10 cause I thoght it would be advantageous from a performance  perspective - can one say something general ragarding this?
Regards,
/jon

Daniel Mons <daemons at kanuka.com.au> skrev:

>On 3 April 2013 21:17, John Walker <jowalker at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Just saw this come across the twitters today - this guy wrote up his
>glusterfs deployment and published it on overclockers.com.au
>>
>> - http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=1078674
>>
>> A really nice read and goes into some depth, including the follow-up
>questions.
>
>That's me.  I guess I've been outed. :)
>
>-Dan

Skickat från min Android-telefon med K-9 E-post. Ursäkta min fåordighet.