[Gluster-users] 3.3.1 breaks NFS CARP setup

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 14:08:25 UTC 2012

On 10/22/2012 09:42 AM, Dan Bretherton wrote:

> Incidentally, when I decided to downgrade 3.3.0 I discovered that those
> RPMs aren't available for download from http://download.glusterfs.org or
> http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/kkeithle/glusterfs (epel-glusterfs)
> any more.

The old 3.3.0 RPMs from my fedorapeople.org repo are at
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/kkeithle/glusterfs/old/...

> I managed to find RPMs for version 3.3.0 by Googling for the
> file names and found them here:
> http://bits.gluster.com/gluster/glusterfs/3.3.0/x86_64/.

I would not recommend using those. They were built on an ancient CentOS
machine that hasn't been updated since forever and I believe I've heard
that they have obsolete dependencies. YMMV.

--

Kaleb